Top Five Qualities to Look for in Corona Safe Resorts in Manali
Hotels and resorts around the country are slowly beginning to reopen but many people even those who are itchy to travel and escape months of stay-at-home boredom—still aren’t sure whether or not it is safe to travel and lodge in hotels. The biggest challenge being faced by hotels now is finding ways to lessen the spread of the coronavirus on their premises and build confidence in prospective guests. But they also need to balance those efforts with the ethos of hospitality by making sure guests feel safe, comfortable and relaxed in corona safe resorts in Manali.
Not only the hotels but also the visitors need to be doubly sure about their health and safety. There are various factors that are to be wisely considered when planning a trip to Manali because the place is thronged by thousands of visitors everyday making it vulnerable for the spread of virus. But one can reduce the risk to minimum by looking for the below mentioned criteria in resorts and hotels and then placing their trust on the best. Here are some important pointers:
Also Read – ektakto pararthma
• Resort location- The first step for visitors to consider is to avoid destinations that are much populated, as well as to avoid popular tourism attractions where it will be harder to maintain a safe social distance. Make sure that the resort or hotels in Solang valley you are booking, strictly follows the capacity norms laid down by the government. Enquiring how crowded the hotel is by asking their current occupancy rate could be a good option to get a clear picture.
• Covid norms- Make sure that the hotel or resort’s management strictly follows covid related norms and guidelines issued by the medical authorities like staff wearing masks, regular sanitization of rooms and hotel premise, touch-less sanitization stands at a regular distance and most importantly adherence to social distancing. The staff must be trained to orderly implement the afety measures and encourage the guests to do the same.
• Proper ventilation- As per reports, the risk of airborne transmission is higher in indoor spaces with poor ventilation. So, it is important to ensure that corona safe resorts in Manali have properly functional doors and windows that lets in fresh air thereby reducing the risk of transmission in enclosed spaces. Excessive use of air conditioners fosters the spread of virus so, airy properties should be your priority.
• Contact less services- Checking if the hotel accepts cashless payments and provides other contactless services could also highlight the safety precautions taken by the them and their seriousness on the issue. Also, opt for hotels that has adopted every possible measure of human contact in its services like ordering food into the room instead of going to the restraint, contact between the management and guest only through telephone and internet, limit movement across the hotel lobby and other public places, etc.
• Other important tips- Considering the importance of medical facilities in such tough times, visitors are advised to be inquisitive about the hotel’s in-house medical facility and what extra facilities have they updated themselves with in case of an emergency. Also, ensure that the hotel implements the rules strictly and hold the authority to fine/punish the people who become lenient to the rules and risk not only their lives but others too.
Safety, sanitization, limited contact are just some of the things that travellers needs to keep in mind during their stay in resorts or hotels in Solang valley. Hotels are exhibiting efforts to ensure the safety of their guests, but the responsibility lies on the guest also follow the requisite behaviour during the period of stay.